As lakhs of Indian gamers continue to wait for the relaunch of this game, the game developers recently released a global update for PUBG Mobile Lite, which is the trimmed down version of the original game.
“Bonk! Pan Attack! Winner Pass 22 has arrived! Be sure to grab it while you can!” PUBG Mobile Lite tweeted.
It is to be noted that PUBG Corp keeps on releasing updates for the Lite version in order to provide an enhanced gaming experience to users on low-end smartphones. This version of the global update needs 600MB of free device space and 1GB of RAM. Those who are using the PUBG Mobile Lite 0.20.0 version can directly update to the latest version.
Here’s how to download the game on your mobile.
Note: Indian gamers should not download the APK version as this game is banned. The hugely popular game was banned in September 2020 over privacy concerns.
Here’s how to update the game to its latest version on an Android phone
- Visit the official PUBG Mobile Lite site – https://www.pubgmlite.com/en-US
- Click on the ‘Download APK’ button
- Locate the file on your device and install it.
- Now Open the app after the completion of the installation
- On completion of the in-game patches, you will be able to try out the latest version of the Players Unknown Battle Ground Mobile Lite game.