Samsung has just added another mid-range phone to its confusing Galaxy A-line. The recently launched Galaxy A51 has many specifications in common with other Samsung phones.
“Imagine the amazing things we can build.”Samsung Phone Tag Line
The Galaxy A51 is a 6.5-inch phone and powered by Exynos 9611. But if anyone knows how to make a large phone easy to hold, it’s Samsung and they get the ergonomics right on the A51 too. It’s narrow enough to be held comfortably and it’s slim and light. Even with the plastic back cover, it doesn’t become all clunky and still feels fine in the hand.
Samsung A51 – Full Specification
- Body: Polycarbonate body, Gorilla Glass 3 front
- Display: 6.5″ Super Amoled Display, HDR support, 1080 x 2400px resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 405PPI.
- Rear camera: Primary: 48MP, 1/2″ sensor size, 0.8µm pixel size, 26mm equiv. focal length, f/2.0 aperture. Ultra wide angle: 12MP, 1.12µm, 13mm, f/2.2. Macro: 5MP, 25mm, f/2.4. Depth sensor: 5MP, 1/5″, 1.12µm, f/2.2.
- Front camera: 32MP, 1/2.8″, 0.8µm, 26mm, f/2.2.
- OS: Android 10; Samsung One UI 2.0.
- Chipset: Exynos 9611, Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- Memory: 6/128GB versions, UFS 2.0; dedicated microSD slot
- Battery: 4,000mAh; 15W Fast Charging Support.
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM; LTE-A, 4-Band carrier aggregation, LTE Cat-12/ Cat-13; USB-C; Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; dual-band GPS; Bluetooth 5.0; FM radio; NFC.
- Misc: Under- Display Fingerprint Scanner; 3.5mm audio jack.